Excuses

brian r

"Dang! Did you see the stinger on that scorpion? Musta been six inches long. Good thing I stomped it. What? You're callin' me on that? It mighta killed somebody!"

"Hey! Look at this! Somebody greased my pegs! It was probably Ringo. He does that kinda thing all the time. Re-ride!"

"Ya see that chick over there in the yellow tube top? Yea. Now look at the size of them things and tell me you're gonna give me a point for that? C'mon... I should get a re-ride."

"Oops. Was I ridin' in your section? Silly me. Hope I didn't mess it up for the guys that are actually ridin' in this event. Get this... I just saw a guy that looked exactly like me a ways back there. Same exact gear and bike. Amazing! He should be comin' thru real soon. See ya."

"Oh man. I cannot believe this nagging Curling injury will not heal. It's awful hard to ride Trials with a herniated aortical repticial cortus dioptices corpuscle."

We could expand on that one, especially if we'd been for a pub lunch :rolleyes:

"It's a prosthetic leg, I didn't dab, it was flapping in the breeze"

You dabbed on both sides!

"Yep, that ones prosthetic as well"

And you leaned against that tree with your arm!

"You're not going to believe this but...."

On yer bike mate!

"I could prove it....but you'd have to give me a lift back to the car"

Just noticed this isn't in "Anything goes" so I'll just pipe down.

"Security, this man doesn't have a proper bib and has entered the section illegally. Remove him from the premisis and restore my score to zero."

:rolleyes:

Edited by ringo

"Security, this man doesn't have a proper bib and has entered the section illegally.  Remove him from the premisis and restore my score to zero."

:rolleyes:

Can't stop laughing! Dude, you are way too funny.

See you next month?