A Place I Like To Call Trials Heaven

hannon

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Snow Day made my kids and I REALLY homesick .... They all started school in the Rim of the World school district ... We had to leave Arrowbear due to the fires of fall 2003 . And I didn't even have a trials bike when I lived there , just a B A ... cj7 that i used to take the kids wheeling all over the mountain in , the youngest used to play in deepcreek in his diapers ... Boy I miss it out there , 4 distinct seasons and NO HUMIDITY !!!!

What I would give to be able to play on my Fantic in my old yard on Music camp road in arrowbear .... We lived right at the top of it , hence the cj7 and a early subaru wagon (best snow vehicle EVER !!)

now I'm depressed ...:(

thanks for the memories though !

Glenn

AAAAAHHHHH SKYNET is already here!!!! :o

Looks like a flying spider. but way cool that he used that for you guys, got some really interesting shots.

I'm sorry Zippy but come the day when that big fella says ''I need your clothes your boots and your motorcycle'' he's only getting the first two, I'll put up a fight for the last one :stupid:

I'm sorry Zippy but come the day when that big fella says ''I need your clothes your boots and your motorcycle'' he's only getting the first two, I'll put up a fight for the last one :stupid:

I agree, I like my motorcycle too much! :thumbup:

It is funny how Science fiction actually starts to become reality or something close to science fiction becomes reality. It makes me wonder which happens first. Does somebody base the books and movies on some bit of technology they saw and expanded on it or does somebody read the book or see the movie and decide that "yes, in fact we could do that"???

HMMM now I will go and ponder other wonders of the universe. Read that as "I going to drink some more :guinness: "

• 4 weeks later...