An Easier Way To Remove The Clutch Basket?

teh gaza

Ok I'll admit that some of this BS is just a stalling tactic, I was waiting for one of our antipodean TC cousins to make a contribution to the original post question. In the back of my mind I can barely recall someone (Neo?) fabricating a holder tool out of plywood...or did I dream that? It must be great to have a memory?

You'd laugh if you saw the tool I made for doing mine, wanted to spread the load as much as possible to prevent the possibility of grooving the hub. Will take a photo & post it up later

Haha, post up the picture I want to see it now :)

You asked for it, the pins on the inside fit the hub firmly the full length of the hub which means the there is no possiblity damaging the hub. A bit of overkill but I was able to make it fairly quickly at work 1 night

078_zpsb4405a3b.jpg

080_zps4520126a.jpg

Edited by tony27

They were there when I first posted, will have a look to see what happened & fix it

Looks like it didn't like me moving the photos into the folder of my sherco stuff rather than an undefined folder after I'd posted them

Edited by tony27