2014 Montesa?

gooseneck

Agreed

BVM would make a fantastic Montesa importer

The Benelux importer does offer a good service, but as to promoting Montesa he's very silent, not even a mentioning of the new model on his website.

I think all his attention goes to his Race Suspension brand TRP...

Please Honda Montesa, sell this bike for sensible money and give the distribution to BVM who will do a great job for both you and US, the customers.

BVM also have the franchise knowledge having been a BMW dealer for 25 years & Mark Kemp is a great ambassador for Trials & motorcycling

Perhaps we should petition Honda UK

As much as agree with you Jonny, maybe we need to give Graigs a chance to prove themselves. Although so far, since they took over from Pidcocks, I haven't seen or heard a squeak from them anywhere!

I'm calling them in the morning to enquire about prices & delivery dates for the 260

Let's see how they do

I was told by a dealer, that since Craig's took over from Pidcocks, they have put all the prices up for parts, so I'm not holding out for a big surprise, on the new lower (15-20% as suggested) price of the bikes. Although It would be nice for them to prove me wrong. ;-)

Me personally, Repsol, because it has the Showa's, DID rims.

Edited by shedracer

I was told by a dealer, that since Craig's took over from Pidcocks, they have put all the prices up for parts, so I'm not holding out for a big surprise, on the new lower (15-20% as suggested) price of the bikes. Although It would be nice for them to prove me wrong. ;-)

Me personally, Repsol, because it has the Showa's, DID rims.

Heard similar too

Maybe we can purchase in Europe?

Edited by johnnyboxer

Agreed

BVM would make a fantastic Montesa importer

Hope they have got better than the support I had with a brand new GasGas with dodgy gearbox.

I thought Pidcocks stepped into the breach very well after the demise of Sandifords. Not sure about the new lot. Would be a shame to finally have a new model let down by poor dealership but lets wait and see.

If I'm not mistaken the "Craig" of Craigs motorcycles cut his teeth on various off road bikes around Yorkshire whilst at the same time learning commerce from a very successful man, Mr Appleyard.

I think you'll find the service "to customers who purchase bikes" from them will be as good as the two previous importers both of whom I dealt with and was happy to do so.

I think I'm finally going to move up to a Repsol though.

Why have milk when there's cream available?

Hey Craig "Whens the test day?"

• Like 1