New Indoor Rules (Again!)

Andy

Okay, not sure I totally understand this myself (nor does anyone else by the looks of things!) and have a very confusing document in front of me that makes little sense, but as I understand it

The riders have been drawn into pairs - one seeded rider against one non-seeded rider

The pairs will ride against each other over a number of sections

The best rider will qualify for the semi-final along with the best non-qualifier (six riders in total)

The ride against each other thing in pairs will then be repeated.

After that I don't know what happens, but I suspect everyone's head will explode trying to understand things.

Also, interestingly, riders will now be penalised one point for sumping out.

Rules aside, is any of this going to be on telly?

If I'd a penny for every time I'd been asked that question over the past week!

It is being recorded. I emailed MotorsTV to find out if they were televising it as per previous years, but have not yet had a response. It will be on, but when and where is anybody's guess.

• Like 1

If I'd a penny for every time I'd been asked that question over the past week!

It is being recorded. I emailed MotorsTV to find out if they were televising it as per previous years, but have not yet had a response. It will be on, but when and where is anybody's guess.

Fair play Andy, new rules sound like "It's a Knockout".

I checked Motors TV the other day before being one of the pests asking about televised coverage. Nothing is showing in the next week, so I guess we sit & wait.

Look forward to seeing the posted results later, assuming that is, you can fathom who has won!