What I Learned This Weekend

Andy

Yep, we got corrected by Mel and Cherry a while back. I "hung" round Section 14 a while and the difference between the Junior and world contestants was that stone "gate" on the way in. All the world round contenders "stood" the bike on the back wheel. Alll the Junior's barring James footed to get both wheels on. Oh and that dog was BIIGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learnt that Raga throws his dummy out the pram farther than I throw mine!

I learnt some new swear words in Polish & Spanish ( but none in Japanese all credit to Fujinami )

I learnt that we need to take a re-look at Sir Issac Newton's laws of gravity as Im sure hes got it wrong!

I learnt that I need double glazing for the tent if I expect to get any sleep in a field with 2000 campers. Man there was some serious snoring going on!

the best thing about this weekend that I learned is, that doug still is the best rider ever !, and that amos bilboa can sup a pint nearly as quick as me  :wall:

Amos is often overlooked, but is one of the top guys in Trials today. He works flat out from arriving to finishing. He'll help put the trucks together, he'll help the mechanics, he's there when Dougie or Fuji need him then he'll sprint off to the next section, he's everywhere and then at the end he's helping pack up. God knows where he gets his energy, but every world round I've been at this year he's always there to look after the guys and do tons more besides.