Do The Factories Ship Their Bikes Together ?

cabby

I'm wondering if the Spanish factories ship their bikes to the UK together or individually ? It seems Gas Gas and Jotagas have been delayed in shipping their 2015 bikes and wondered if they would come in the same transport ? Not entirely sure how many bikes each importer would be getting but would doubt it would be a truck full of Gas Gas or Jotagas, but may be I'm wrong, does anyone know ??

He's told me three different dates they were leaving Spain, none of them were accurate. I'm also aware Gas Gas 2015s are due in this week, though were supposed to be in last week, so just wondered if they came in the same containers.

The montesa comes here as a shipment... my boxed Monty said 11 of 14 on outside. I assume it was shipping container with 14 individually boxed bikes inside.

Here is a pic of the crate as I picked it up from freight depot. It travelled about 950k's from dealer to me.

And a pic of crate opened... the only thing to fit is the bars as they are packed vertically beside head stem.

Go over EVERY fastener as I found a few not done up.

Mags

post-20008-0-00537000-1412719047_thumb.jpg

post-20008-0-85166500-1412719069_thumb.jpg

• Like 2