All Clean Sections From Sheffield Fim World Indoor X-Trial 2015

wally6097

I cant thank you enough for posting this vid , its made my weekend......... I cannot understand why its not televised in any way shape or form , I mean how is the sport we all love going to survive in the future without people being inspired by seeing it on tv. kick start years ago inspired me to have a go , do a Saturday job to earn enough for my first bike (1973 COTA 123) SECOND HAND OF COURSE. I know its a minority sport but could be so much more, with bigger interest comes more competitive market place driving the prices of used bikes, new bikes and gear.. look at the difference between mx and trials spares , plastics and gear...... sorry rant over

• Like 3

Superb. Thanks for sharing. Toni bou should ride a twin shock lol

Agreed , thanks for the film . But I don't know about the twinshock thing ... On a few occasions Ryan Young has played on my trusty old 240 , And he can do the same stunts he does on a modern bike , after he's been on the old girl for about 2 minutes !!! Although I don't think my bike could do what they are doing above :)

Thanks again :)

Glenn

Edited by axulsuv