Repsol Montesa Or 250 Factory Beta New Bike Purchase

helicoptermanr22

Still Shopping ha ha.. ok, what do you guys think of the S3 4RT Titanium front pipe?

Is is a good upgrade on the standard?

does it sound noisier?

Does it produce more power?

I know they look cleaner and don't corrode etc

Which manufacturer is a better fit?

Edited by helicoptermanr22

Pictures 3 and 4 don't look like they will fit a 4RT.

As long as you stay close to the original diameter I wouldn't worry about air/fuel mapping. The same goes for running in.

Be careful when ordering at Banyeres, the descriptions aren't always clear.

Also there are different diameters for sale wich means the original seal in the end pipe won't fit.

Your first picture seems to have a larger diameter but has a welded reduction at the end, wich probably will fit.

I've ordered this one wich has the original 25mm diameter: http://www.jbanyeres.com/en/escape/373-a.html

Edited by guys

I have pipe 1 on mine and noise was the same as I have the big outlet on the muffler. They are super light compared to standard pipe on the standard 4RT.

The stock stand was to long and the bike can walk off the stand when left idling on a smooth surface. I cut 12mm out of it and rewelded much better lean angle.

Be careful when doing up the plate its only ally and will deform if overtightened. Take it up to the torque spec a bit at a time and keep an eye on it bending. They all seem to have an ally plate so be careful on all brands.

Mags

Some goodies bolted up. JT7 Carbon Fork covers. S3 brake n clutch bling.( Carbon silencer and header pipe cover .Also ally waterpump protector cover from Banyeres not arrived yet). CSP casing protector. Mitani Ally stand (still to go on) Carbon Frame guards. silicon pipes n stuff...post-20944-0-33861800-1424546036_thumb.jpg

Edited by helicoptermanr22