Ty 175 Fork Swap And Now Terrible Steering

trialguy

3 hours ago, turbofurball said:

Because you've learned from trying ... things would never move foreward if people didn't try new ideas out!

It's an old trials bike and things have moved on from when it was made. I just don't really get why people are so preoccupied with making them  ride like a modern bike. If you enter the right trials meant for that bike it's fine the way it is, that all im saying. 

I keep getting told I have to modify the foot pegs and get the old suzuki top yoke to make my Beamish Suzuki better, I'm well no I don't, I won my class with it the way Beamish made it, beating plenty of modded 70s n 80s bikes,  so its fine as is lol

Edited by shakennstirred
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, shakennstirred said:

It's an old trials bike and things have moved on from when it was made. I just don't really get why people are so preoccupied with making them  ride like a modern bike. If you enter the right trials meant for that bike it's fine the way it is, that all im saying. 

I keep getting told I have to modify the foot pegs and get the old suzuki top yoke to make my Beamish Suzuki better, I'm well no I don't, I won my class with it the way Beamish made it, beating plenty of modded 70s n 80s bikes,  so its fine as is lol

Exactly, keep them as they were - everyone tries to make them into something they weren't.............trouble trials aren't marked out like they were 'back in the day', so it's a double whammy and hence everyone is modding their bikes

8 hours ago, shakennstirred said:

Where did you get your Dunlop Trials Universals from ?