2017 Models Released. Opinions?

markg

I was sorta disappointed because the only difference is aesthetics really. A new fuel pump and a longer kick starter. I'm not sure on the colour as it takes away the significance of the Cota being red. The repsol still looks exactly the same.This is all my opinion I would have loved to see a 300 Cota and repsol

• Like 1

It's hardly worth a press release is it "The mudguard is a different colour and the engine is the same as before"

Now now .... for Honda boys ... this news is monumentous. Can perfection be improved ? . Well apparently so.

4rt owners will be dining off this story for weeks .

I'd imagine that sticker is very very special

Let the good times roll ;)

Don't forget a new longer kick start.........

I really would have thought a 300 engine would be in the Repsol at least...

Now we have to wait and see if the 300RR will be released again later next year.

looks like they are keeping the clever re distribution of weight to themselves.

Paint from the fuel tank now relocated lower and further back on the swing arm -clever Honda/Montesa. Perfectionists or what.

Does look nice though

:hyper:  :beer:  :hyper:

The kickstarter already stuck up too far and looked like it would get in the way.  

Now even more so.

How long before the kickstarter is so long you can use your hand to start it.   (similar to those manual crank start cars)

The kickstarter already stuck up too far and looked like it would get in the way.

Now even more so.

How long before the kickstarter is so long you can use your hand to start it. (similar to those manual crank start cars)

LOL... Now that would be interesting to see, a manual crack start bike. :)

Haven't seen how the new ones look in person but the old one hasn't ever give me any trouble...

To be honest i think what everyone was hoping for was a bigger engine 300cc, the repsol actualy looking different and a price drop on the repsol and the cota rr because at £8000 for the cota rr that is extremly expensive. This is my opinion  but come on the repsol still looks exactly the same dont get me wrong they are great bikes.