Majesty Frame Mods

twinshockdude

:P thanks to woody for his advice,the mods are now complete.

1. footrests repositioned.

2. swinging arm length increased by 40mm

3. shock absorbers 25mm longer.

4. forks pushed thru` yokes 10mm

5. handlebar clamps repositioned up and forwards 20mm

took the bike to bracken rocks today and happily it is much better,seems to grip and turn in great,the biggest improvement is the riding position,feels more like a modern bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm REALLY interested on getting a hold of footpegs like these. Does anyone know of where to get them? Is there a manufacturer somewhere that I could get a hold of? B) I would love to upgrade the pegs on my TY.. They are much too small for my likings (the ones I've got on it now). I need some fatter ones and lower, hehe

Nice work! A very well done series of modifications!

I'm curious.

1) After the mods, if you stretch string between the axle centers, are the foot pegs above, on, or below the string (by how much)?

2) What is the final wheel base?

3) What is the measurement from the front axle center to the center of the pegs?

Thanks,

Ed

Yeah, I'm REALLY interested on getting a hold of footpegs like these. Does anyone know of where to get them? Is there a manufacturer somewhere that I could get a hold of? B) I would love to upgrade the pegs on my TY.. They are much too small for my likings (the ones I've got on it now). I need some fatter ones and lower, hehe

Jackman,

B&J Racing in the US sell wider, lower and further back footpegs for the TY250 twinshock but not as low and not as far back as on the TY in this thread. Mine are similar in size and location to the B&J footpegs and for my size (5'10"), are perfect with the standard length swingarm and handlebar mount position.

David Lahey