A very tricky question.

bigplonker

14 hours ago, metisse said:

Monsieur Big Plonker could you free up your messenger .. would like to send you something si vous plait...

Bonjour, As a confirmed Luddite from a pre-computer age I regret to admit rather sheepishly that I don't understand the phrase "free up your messenger".

• Like 1

Not bike related but I used a square biscuit tin as an air box on a Mini with a Weber 45DCOE on a swan neck inlet manifold...on hard acceleration the inlet roar made your ears hurt.

I had a 1967 new Sprite trials bike and I swear the air filter was made using an aluminium saucepan and the lid was the inlet...never found any saucepan handle rivet holes though. It worked so I couldn’t complain.

Biscuit tin also makes a natty headlight unit for pre 1930’s machines.

Edited by section swept
  • Like 1

It means you have too many messages in your trials central inbox so can you delete some so I can send you a message... Is nothing sinister.. basically we are on the way to getting a trial organised and I need observers....  so B40rt... start saving your Scottish pounds... you might fancy it....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1