Scorpa Factory Info

hrc1

I hope the bike makes it to production, as it looks like the type of bike that I have been complaining about manufactuers need to make. I have encountered a number of other people who are looking for something like that, also. It looks kind of tall, though, and that guy looks like Shemp from the Three Stooges.

The frame design looks seriously flawed, however. The swingarm area and that whole member needs to be beefed up considerably. I also think that they need to build a cradle type of frame, as people are going to be trying to jump a bike like that.

no doubt about it....it stalled.

there's something about it in action that confirms my concerns of it looking heavy,even with taddy riding it.maybe it's just the way the motor sounds but it seems less responsive than other recent 4t offerings.

can't wait 'til someone english speaking rides it and gives us an honest impression.i hope it works well as i'd like to see scorpa gain popularity.

Yep, i watched that and i thought , hmm theres something about that, which makes it look a little cumbersome and almost underpowered, i know they are just test riding it, but id love to see someone really give it all its got and thrash it about a little.

It weighs nearly 75KG

Also i did not like the sound it made from those exhausts, just doesnt sound right somehow.

Edited by Nitjay - HRC

Scorpa really need to withdraw that video of the testers in the snow-it looks very amateurish.. compare it to the sherco 4 stroke demo video with Cabs.It's a business world and that vid is doing the bike no favours as a promotional tool.

I think the bars 'wagging about' like that make the bike appear unstable.

C'mon Scorpa you can do better :)

I hope they didnt develop it, otherwise they're in the s**t! few worrying things about that bike, like the silencer will get water going down it surely, also the mid pipe going underneath the carb!!, wouldnt the petrol start sizzling... possibly?

its a nice looking bike though, they need a better video of taddy, freixa, kuroyama, shibuya or narita riding it like the sherco vid.

have to wait and see... whats the due out date now??