Gasgas

bikespace

i saw that yesterday and did'nt understand the point (apart from it looked good) but now you said its lighter than stock....... yeah!

Apparently there is loads of room to go thinner, and still be thicker than that of the Sherco. Presumably that will mean slightly more capacity and even less weight.

I know a lot of work has gone in to this. Julian was talking about shrinkage. The final product is about 15mm shorter than the mold, as the material shrinks as it cools. Trying to get that to fit nicely must have been a nightmare. Work of art.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that the reason for a bigger fuel tank was pretty obvious especially with a certain six day trial coming up. And with the fact that its plastic, i didnt know the sherco tanks were made of translucent metal. The standard gas gas pro tank is 2.8 litres, we are aiming for 3.4 - 3.5 litres. How are the 06 shercos going to cope in Scotland as they appear to have a small capacity fuel tank.

i will zip tie it to my beta and it may work.

About the gay trials rider business :angry: i dont know anyone born and bred in essex that is gay so IF i was id be all alone and single.

Oh yeah on the bit about size of tanks, does anyone know how much a beta holds???

Oh yeah and finally if you mix clearish 2 stroke with red stuff it goes pink!! (tried it today, bike ran crap so wont do that again)