• Expert
    • Inter
    • Clubman
    • Novice
    • Wobbler
    • I practice only
    • I am a Observer
    • None im **** ;)

Your alternatives make little or no sense to riders in the Yorkshire Centre as the Experts, Inters & Novices all ride the Hard route up here. Different parts of this country all run to totally different naming etc etc.

Your alternatives make little or no sense to riders in the Yorkshire Centre as the Experts, Inters & Novices all ride the Hard route up here. Different parts of this country all run to totally different naming etc etc.

Dont worry man, im sure you will get over it. <_<

Don't bite perce Lennie is one of a band of "riders" who get nosebleeds if they venture north of watford gap or west of oxford. They also have the strange delusion that riding in and out of a ditch or up a muddy bank is called Trials. Sad but true.

Your alternatives make little or no sense to riders in the Yorkshire Centre as the Experts, Inters & Novices all ride the Hard route up here. Different parts of this country all run to totally different naming etc etc

Perce, who rides the middle and easy routs then? Please explain?

<_<

Don't bite perce Lennie is one of a band of "riders" who get nosebleeds if they venture north of watford gap or west of oxford. They also have the strange delusion that riding in and out of a ditch or up a muddy bank is called Trials. Sad but true.

Seeing you know me, I assume i have met you before?

Whats your real name?

Edited by Lennie

Dont worry man, im sure you will get over it. <_<

I've heard you'd struggle on our easy route.

Edited by PERCE

Your alternatives make little or no sense to riders in the Yorkshire Centre as the Experts, Inters & Novices all ride the Hard route up here. Different parts of this country all run to totally different naming etc etc

Perce, who rides the middle and easy routs then? Please explain?

<_<

Our Club events run as:-

Hard route is Expert,Intermediate & Novice. Gradings sorted by the Yorkshire Centre via points accumulation at various Centre events.

Middle route which is 1/2 the hard route sections 1/2 the easy route sections, know in our Club as the Green Course.

Easy Route everyone else.

Basically anyone Adult or Youth can ride any route they want, they just do what they are happy with.

i usually ride the internediate sections although it does depend on what club. for example bradford trials are usually really hard...or the ones that i have rode are...so i will ride the lowest route although for another club il ride intermediate, it just depends on the level of the comp.

Around here i ride the masters route.... would have been called Inters when i was in the south east. Often it is 50/50, out of ten sections you would do 5 on the expert route and 5 of the clubman route.

.... Other trials here call it the clubman experts.

What ever it's called it is usually the one below the experts.

Do you need to be able to hop the bike to ride the routes you ride? I ask as we (Breidden Hills) took the decision to not put anything in at Inter level where the rider needed to hop the bike. We leave that for the expert routes only