Gasser Upgrades/tit Bits/cool Stuff!

ned1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, thanks anyway, i wasnt to put some really cool things on my bike, what does everyone think about..

black rims, black mudguards, with gasgas writing in lime green, black swinging arm, also with gasgas writing in lime green...

any other things to annodise please add, keeping with the colour scheemes...

... Wiggy's 125 has a Titanium front pipe that I believe may be available for sale soon. Also black front mudguard and loads of tuning tweaks..

here is a close-up

Phwoar! I like that. Any idea where the front mudguard and light came from? The mudguard doesn't look like it's just been painted, and the light looks a lot smaller than standard, more like the Jitsie Carbon light (maybe it is that, it doesn't look like cf though).

Shame about the green top yoke though... looks really out of place.

edit Just re-read your post. Do you mean the mudguard may be available soon as well as the front pipe?

Edited by dan

I think the green top tripple clamps look grate i notce the special coulerd rep front brake aduster, fuel cap vent and the front brace bolts, it looks stunning. :D, also dose any one know if the titanium front pipe is bigger in diameter as it looks bigger than as stock one. Were will the titanium pipe be avalable?

Edited by gasgasthermo

I think the green top tripple clamps look grate i notce the special coulerd rep front brake aduster, fuel cap vent and the front brace bolts, it looks stunning. :hl:, also dose any one know if the titanium front pipe is bigger in diameter as it looks bigger than as stock one. Were will the titanium pipe be avalable?

i think the top fork yoke looks great as well :D and does the titanium front pipe add any power?

Dan: the light is a jitsie one and if you look closely it is carbon (mate of mine has just bought one)

The airboxes may be available soon too, they are expensive to produce. The adjusters are jitsie I think, special back spindle and adjusters there too, oil filler plug, yes jitsie light, all on the world championship bike ridden in every round since july including hawkstone, shoul be at the stoneleigh show if anyone wants a close up!

• 2 weeks later...