Past Masters Trial At Hawkstone

mattylad

I had video, but it looks like somehow the tape got rewound and overwritten by Sunday's stuff B)

I've got some photos, but they're not that great as I forgot the flashgun. :D

Hangover to blame? What a muppet! :thumbup:

run off between bilbao and colomer on the last section

Bilbao won, but the semed to call it a draw as he was playing around riding the world round route!!

amos was given a five but bribed the observer and was given a clean :thumbup:B):D:wall:;):D

Even though Andy's pics didn't turn out, would be brilliant if anyone else could post some. A story of who was there and what they rode sure would be nice too. I think this event didn't get enough attention, perhaps at the event itself it did! I think it was a brillinat idea to have all those former champs together again, showing they can still ride!

Steve

I think the Past Masters trial was a great idea.What about going one further and having a past past masters trial such as Mick Andrews,Mart Lampkin,Vesty,Rathmell,Thorpey etc riding their old Bultos and Ossa's etc.I know that Mick andrews and Thorpey are in their sixties now but they can still ride better than most Clubman even now!

complete opposite mate. found it much to bright. how can i add a photo gallery in the sam format as yours on to my website

It won't be the same format as r2w's, but one of the best gallery systems available is Gallery. Plus it's open source (so free to you) and fairly simple to set up (as long as you have PHP support on your host). I've used in several places and havent come across a better solution yet.

Just to add a few more comments about this excellent event, I was personally dissapointed that Jordi Tarres was not riding as billed in the pre-event publicity but I guess this is as a result of the recent shakeups at Gas Gas meaning he wasn't able to travel with the team.

If 3000 people attend an event and pay