Which Would You Choose? 2008 Pro Or 2007 Raga?

xzibit

I have the choice of a brand new 2008 300 pro, or a brand new 2007 300 raga. Similar prices.

What would you go for? I'm leaning towards the pro, as I don't think the changes in the raga will make much if any difference to me, and it's an older model. But then again, it's slightly more special.

I can't decide. What would you choose?

Option 1; If it was my choice I'd go for the Raga. Lots of quality items already fitted and even if it does nothing for your riding ability it's always nice to have something a bit more special than standard.

Option 2; Buy both and keep the Raga in the living room cos there's not much worth watching on telly these days !

Option 3; Don't buy either and invest your money in a Northern Rock account.

Decisions, decisions !

GJ :huh:

I have the choice of a brand new 2008 300 pro, or a brand new 2007 300 raga. Similar prices.

What would you go for? I'm leaning towards the pro, as I don't think the changes in the raga will make much if any difference to me, and it's an older model. But then again, it's slightly more special.

I can't decide. What would you choose?

RAGA!!!

The 07 Raga would not really be outdated, the next, 08 Raga wouldn't be out till later in 2008, if you look at it that way. I have the 06 Raga, would definately pick the Raga over a standard PRO, just for looks alone. The Raga has many extras over the standard model, magnesium alloy crank cases, clutch cover and swinging arm, Keihin carb, S3 Ti pipe, gold anodised t/clamps, billet footrests. Not sure if the 07 has the Ohlins shock fitted though.

I had an 04 300 before the Raga, there is a big difference in power delivery between these two models. I ended up fitting a Hebo flywheel weight and a different needle (GJH), it has taken the sharp edge from the low end response and the bike feels lots easier to ride up rocky creeks. I really like the bike. It's bril.

Bye, PeterB.