New Ossa!

copemech

Uh Oh, :ph34r: not sure how long one of those links will last? :ph34r:

...anyhow:- Factory spec' magnesium crankshaft??..must mean crank-case,surely?

or manganese steel for a crank,maybe? :mellow:

Edited by HAM2

Brill... just like all the others

A radical bike at a hefty price and they still want to entice the nutters to accessorize... can fault them (OSSA) though... why not pay a good few hundred quid more for some bits that just look different.....

But then if you have the money to waste.. why not?

They'll be queueing

Weirdass opinion

Heh heh,I know,but my family was a Broncco minibike dealer for awhile in the early '70's they were made by Fantic.

As far as 4 trials manufacturers being the realistic choices in the USA,I hate to see the small US market cut any thinner,people have to make a living at it for us to have any choices at all.

Heh heh,I know,but my family was a Broncco minibike dealer for awhile in the early '70's they were made by Fantic.

As far as 4 trials manufacturers being the realistic choices in the USA,I hate to see the small US market cut any thinner,people have to make a living at it for us to have any choices at all.

Do you envision a completely new dealer network to sell Ossa or will it be the very same dealers your concerned about? Or, are you concerned about the importers?

cheers