Pimped Trials Bike

07betarev3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Essex Rider Posted Today, 01:06 AM

stupidly nice bike there, i think i prefer those mudguards than the ones in the uk.

What bike did you have before??

I came off a '05 Beta, the first bike pictured in this thread, I like it a lot and really had no need for a new bike. When I saw this bike for sale I just had to have it, mainly for the small tank and the 2 stage programable EFI, plus it was being sold for around the same price as a new stock Montesa. Here in the U.S. our Montesa's come with the same red fenders or mudgaurds as you call them as in the U.K., the RTL fenders are special order from Japan and I was lucky they had another one :thumbup:

They all look the same after one section

After I broke the fender on Saturday evening I rode the complete trials on Sunday and didn't put another scratch on the bike :)

post-2409-1164220370.jpg

Edited by sirhc

Just paid a deposit on my first trials bike, :wacko: ,a very tidy but probably un pimperble TYZ from M sport. If I had had a few more thousand to spend I would have opted for his Repsol, fitted with some rare looking accessories, including some funky shiny bars. When asked about their origins, Mr. G was a bit evasive, so I

Just paid a deposit on my first trials bike, :wacko: ,a very tidy but probably un pimperble TYZ from M sport. If I had had a few more thousand to spend I would have opted for his Repsol, fitted with some rare looking accessories, including some funky shiny bars. When asked about their origins, Mr. G was a bit evasive, so I

last time I looked there was a link off there site selling it in France, I couldn`t say if they ship world wide or not though

Tried it got nowhere :wacko:

Even more difficult to communicate with the French than the Italians, and never got anywhere with getting bits from Italy either.

Japan is the easiest as I have a mate that travels their nearly every month and he gets one of the adminstrators to do the phoning and ordering.

last time I looked there was a link off there site selling it in France, I couldn`t say if they ship world wide or not though

Tried it got nowhere :wacko:

I visit this forum from time to time, but just to read. I have an interest in Moto trials through my family, though I don