Pimped Trials Bike

07betarev3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye andy.......

what is that all about? :beer:

right then pay attention!!! HL stands for Highland Lass and she is married to Mr Highlander a 25stone brick s**t house. He has a short temper coupled with big ham fists and likes to hit people - do you now understand

Thanks for the explanation! lol :):):D:wacko:

Whats that horrible thing at the top of the page looks like a 4rt but whats that nastly looking thing where the tank should be CK?? :wacko::):)

It's one hell of a sexy tank mod, I think it looks a lot better, but I could never have it on my own bike, how far can it go now without re-fuelling.

Would you say it halves fuel capacitity (just a guess) or what?

Whats that horrible thing at the top of the page looks like a 4rt but whats that nastly looking thing where the tank should be CK?? :wacko::):)

It's one hell of a sexy tank mod, I think it looks a lot better, but I could never have it on my own bike, how far can it go now without re-fuelling.

Would you say it halves fuel capacitity (just a guess) or what?

That my Mockney friend is pure bling or more commonly known as a Mitani flat tank. Adds instant Wow factor to am already stunning machine. It hold about 1.6 litres.

The longest trial I've done is the Bilsdale Trophy trial and I got to both petrol stops without having to use the 500mm of fuel I was carrying. Most club trials not a problem but for longer trials I will carry some spare petrol.

Some nice Shercos sent to me from the US :wacko:

That white and red bike looks stunning. How do they get those plastics and how much would it cost to change the bikes appearance like this?....and who does the work.

I all like the red 4rt with the black rims - beautiful bike sorry i've forgotten who you are.

For example, who in there right mind would chat up an old fat bird rather than go for the young and attractive bit

HL's hubby? :wacko:

Having seen HL at the tc bash (about a million years ago) we all thought she was fine! (but we are from yorkshire!!)

Bit lame on the paint side compared to that homo marky boyo's bike!!( :))but this is my take on a modded Scorpa, then the next year they go and steal frame my paint colour..... t**ts!!

post-213-1164493041.jpg