Pimped Trials Bike

07betarev3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-3-1162153673.jpgA pick of my old banger again sorry. As you can see im crap at taking photos but hey nobody cares :angry: Its not supposed to be a shameless plug either just a mate of mines van. :D I took some in the sun but this came out best so you can imagine the others Edited by marky boy

post-1725-1162145598.jpg

Still got a few bits i want to get for it, ie- carbon fibre radiator gaurd, tryall handle bars and a set of gold hope triple clamps! :lol:

Looking really nice. You want to look into getting some gold clutch and engine casing bolts as well - I've swapped out the ones on my '07 gasser for gold and for a relatively small outlay (less than a tenner) it makes the whole bike look a lot nicer. It's all in the detail!

You can see some pictures of my bike over here: http://delusional.org.uk/gallery/07gasgas

Unfortunately you can't make out the bolts too well in most of the pictures (rubbish camera), but I think you can get an idea of how they look in the first picture. Get over to http://www.hyperbolt.com, I had a really pleasant experience buying from them (and they're half the price of other similar sites I came across).

post-3-1162153673.jpgA pick of my old banger again sorry. As you can see im crap at taking photos but hey nobody cares :marky: Its not supposed to be a shameless plug either just a mate of mines van. :huh: I took some in the sun but this came out best so you can imagine the others

That's really nice! Super special looking bike that is.