Trials Central Survey

Andy

I've set this as an announcement at the top of every forum, but I don't think it's too noticeable.

If you can spare the time, I'd like everyone to take a few minutes out to run through a survey I'm running to help me gain a better understanding of my readership and shape the future of the site. Even if you just use the forums, please take the time to run through it if you can as the forums are a key area of the site.

Full details here

Thanks in advance

Andy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is the least anyone can do!!, for something so fantastic!

I wish I'd done it yonks ago. The information and suggestions coming in are fantastic. Some complete bollocks of course, some have had me almost in tears laughing (mostly from guys who obviously know me!), but overall it's really useful :angry:

So when do you close the site down then and will the last person please switch the lights off.

The overwhelming suggestion is "when can we see photos of Cota Kid in his Dougie Lampkin one-piece suit?"

Just an idea, but are you going to do one every year or somthing if it is helping or is it realy hard work to do? :thumbup:

It was hard to do because it's new software to me. There are a lot of dependencies to set up so the questions you are asked are based on things like your location and the answers you've given to previous questions.

With now over 260 responses I'm seeing a number of common themes coming through. There are some VERY good suggestions, a few crap ones and a lot that are making me laugh. :beer: There are also areas which I sometimes wondered were worthwhile maintaining like the events calendar and the classified ads, but responses so far indicate these are well used (with a far higher percentage of successful sales via the classifieds than I expected) and therefore worth me keeping on.

I probably will do this again given how useful I'm finding the responses so far. I may also offer it up as a managed service to others such as manufacturers, importers etc.

I'll be posting overall findings and the most popular requests once the submissions have slowed. Probably in a couple of weeks.

If you've not done this yet - PLEASE do so. It won't take long and it's REALLY good info for me. <insert begging smiley here>