What 2 Stroke Oil Do You Use

wonder boy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as it is a mix i put in the tank it is fine with me. I used TTS, i used biogradable outboard stuff with funny names, i now bought a oil for mopeds. I normally use the cheapest :bouncy:

All oils come from the same factory anyway so why bother. Only the outer package is different and the price :chairfall:

Just read Steveo's post, and for the life of me can't remember what the topic of this thread is now........... Damn getting old is a bugger!.............

Have to agree with you there Steve,about this getting old ......but you just got to look on the brighter side of each passing year an enjoy.

Like your verse "the older I get the better I was",and from your posts I gather Ive been around the block a fair bit longer than you, and can honestly say I still feel ambitious enough to try to improve riding skills for the gained satisfaction and enjoyment it still brings, no matter how old you are ,and that is the great attraction of trials riding....have a great Christmas.

Steveo

:bouncy: Well I can vouch for the fact that Fracy 'aint gay - in fact in my book he 'aint that old

he's the same age as my kid !! - This should now drag onto a quite boring - "When I was a lad riding Trials in the early '50's" Da de Da !! - BUT - hopefully the goddam snow will quit by tomorrow so I can go try out the new 07 Beta - You are quite simply as old as you feel. Best Wishes to all you guys & gals "Down Under" :chairfall: