Trials Related?

austini

What things in your life have trials links,

I know when looking for new passwords all of the gasgas's, beta's and sherco01's 02's 03's etc: have been taken, and i'm not talking just trials web sites.

Number plates around the globe have Scorpas, TRIALS1, and BETAETA on them.

How many pets out there are called "Dougie"? I know of two in West Aus!

For such a small sport i'd say were a passionate bunch when it comes to relating trials to things in our life, I know theres plenty of soccer number plates out there but that sport is marginally bigger!!!!!

I can imagine all the trials riders around the world now changing their bank account password from BETAREV3 to SCORPA175 because its less common :D but more reliable!!!!!

when I was a kid we had a stocky strong little mutt of a dog named "Yammy" of course after Yamaha. My brother and I had TY175's and dad had a TY250 (but I think it was punched out to 300). This mutt broke every collar we put on him. So as a solution we put a motorcycle chain on for a collar. Now I don't want any animal rights people getting crazy it was sized properly for comfort not too tight, not too loose and no sharp edges. He never broke that one. That was one cool dog.

I have a FISH called Dougie, a daughter called Montesa and a son called Beta :xmas:

only joking, about the fish i mean :):D

The lads that got me in to the sport originally all call me Dougie Pumpkin. and when i first started, one of the lads made a film, and my name is down as Dougie Pumpkin in the titles on that, but saying that we all have trials related names, such as Steve Cauliflour, Takahisha Gindernami .. and Albert Pakistani.. all good fun !!

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

when I was a kid we had a stocky strong little mutt of a dog named "Yammy" of course after Yamaha. My brother and I had TY175's and dad had a TY250 (but I think it was punched out to 300). This mutt broke every collar we put on him. So as a solution we put a motorcycle chain on for a collar. Now I don't want any animal rights people getting crazy it was sized properly for comfort not too tight, not too loose and no sharp edges. He never broke that one. That was one cool dog.

Lucky it wasn`t an Iris chain :xmas: