Beta Trick Bits

chris morris

Why didnt you get the frame protectors???

Once me 2006 sherco arrives in the garage im gonna order some stuff. Whats the service like e.g delivery???

Trick bits seems to be constantly expanding and have lots of great items........shame about the state of the betas shock in the pics??

i`ve already covered the frame up with some of that carbonium stuff.

and it doesn`t seem to get any chunks knocked out of it like the swing arms and forks

my mate bought some stuff for his gas gas and it turned up in a couple of days

ye it looks they just added a 4rt bit and a scorpa page.

Think he struggles to borrow a bike for a couple of weeks to measure up.

It`s a 2 nearly 3 year old bike!

But I agree there stuff looks good in the pictures not sure how long the carbon look stuff would look good for though? especially the frame guards! but the clear or black options are a very good idea.

Chris keep us posted on the service as ER says plus how it lasts

my mate bought some stuff for his gas gas and it turned up in a couple of days

Are you sure that wasnt the chrome lifting off the frame?? :D

Seriously though if you need any more carbony stuff, go to a motox shop and they sell it in shapes to stick to panels and forks etc and it is really thick as well as fairly cheap

Barry: you just confused me there as im chris as well.... or am i going insane??? :D

Edited by Essex Rider

Interested to see what you think of these, in need of some frame protectors and at these prices would be worth investing in some other bits if they are good quality.

Be sure to put a pic up and let us know what you think of them when they land.

Does anybody know for sure that the engine casing covers will fit straight onto all models? I know that on the left hand side there have been a few changes made to the water pump for example.

Cheers,

Bob

ye they were easy to fit, supplied with self adesive stickers, but i used cable ties for the forks and swing arm.

so i can take them off easyily when i need to.

the normal part of the exhauhst gaurd is from trick bits, i didn`t put the other part of it on yet.

the lad who i bought the bike off always goes over the top with protecters and that carbonium everywhere, so the rest of the exhaust was already covered.

• 2 weeks later...

I got some stuff from Trick-bits. I got most beta parts. They really make the bike look good! :biggrinsanta::wall:

SWINGARM COVERS:

Can easily rip off and I would not use adhesive. I used cable ties. Carbon fiber pattern rubs off.

FRAME COVERS:

Didn't stick at the bottom. had to use extra adhesive to stick.Carbon fiber pattern rubs off.

FORK PROTECTORS:

Good solid construction.

SILENCER COVERS:

Good quality but carbon fiber pattern can rub off.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE I WILL POST PICS!

JUST ASK