Alpine Stars

motofire

best boots ,ive tried most. comfy too

but only my opinion!

:agree:

They need to be looked after. Don't jet wash them wash-em with hot soapy water then dry off. Boot polish is good and i've heard furniture polish keeps boots supple, not tried it. Would i buy another pair? Yes.

On my third pair. They last at least 2 seasons very well. Would not consider buying any other boot.

Aaron

Must have money to burn! Bought a pair of Diadora (Sp?) Stone just after the 05 SSDT to replace my AStars, they've lasted much better at about half the price. I agree they're comfy though.

My stone 2`s although less than a year old have been abused even went mouldy the other day :beer: (must remember they need too be cleaned!) But now i`ve found the porper nikwax in a tin and it`s so incredibly cheap off ebay they look like new minus the few scuffs. They are comfy as a pair of slippers and i`ve walked through ankle deep puddles sloshing the water round without my inner boots in and the water is scared of em so impressed :thumbup:

Moral of my post.............. I`m sure if you try a boot on that is a good fit and confortable a good bit of cleaning and care with a DECENT ( I had a crap waterproofer before) wax you`re boots will be great

Never heard of any trials boots falling apart due too quality issues

Never heard of any trials boots falling apart due too quality issues

Astars, both pairs! Sent the first pair of as the welt had come away, they got repaired FOC so happy with that. Second pair (which are slightly different) have just done the same!

I was going to buy a pair of the alpine stars, but when i went to the shop (wont name names but its a big, very well known shop) i was told to stay well clear, and that its mostly the younger lads that buy them because they want to wear the same boots as lampkin. but they said the amount they get back due to various problems is stupid. so i bought some Hebo ones instead. After talking to the guys at said shop id never buy a pair.