Vic Britain.

scorpa3

Just got back from observing at the Vic Britain, it was very wet and muddy.

I managed to get a couple of pictures of various riders. Sorry they're not very good but it was pouring down, so it will just have to give you a flavour of the event until someone can post some better ones.

100_3304.jpg

100_3310.jpg

Edited by scorpa3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another, I think this one is Steve Saunders and the other two are Alexz Wigg & Dan Thorpe. Sorry to be so vague, but you get the idea.

100_3307.jpg

And another brave soul, this picture was taken near the top of a vertical gully full of horrible wet roots.

100_3314.jpg

Edited by scorpa3

Thorpe 8 Ross 13 Alexz 14, only scores I have.

Alexz was first through section 15 and he fived the end fairly striaght foward climb out of the stream (although it's fair to say he wasn't the only one by any means) but he went back and stood looking at it for a good five mins in complete disbelief. It certainly didn't look like a stopper.

You got to give them all credit for getting through that lot.

8 What planets is he from???

Was that Mr Cripps? On a new tidy bike??

Great pics!!

Ahh ha.. I wondered who this star in black was. Again, sorry the pictures are dodgy but the rain was persistent.

100_3313.jpg

I can't tell you how awful the roots were on this section, the riders crossed the stream and turned back to face a vertical bank maybe 20ft high of undercut wet muddy roots. More like riding up a step ladder. Yuk!

Sounds from the marks of the top boys it may have been set at about the right standard? Especially as it's always a muddy one. I would imagine it was pretty deep in places today.

What's the general feeling. I would imagine positive, just judging from the top boys marks?