Vic Britain.

scorpa3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it quite hard, as in I dropped 97 ! It was very muddy and the weather didnt help the organisers, might not have been as bad at the front but then the streams would have been more slippery so who knows ?

I got up that horibble tree route thing after talking myself into an attempt, I thought it looked awful but Chris Pearson and John Sunter made it look so easy. Getting up that section made the journey worthwhile for me, and theres even a photo to prove it. A bit faster next year and I might clean the thing

I think thats what I like most about trials, looking at somthing, being a little scared of it and then surprising myself by actually doing it. You dont get that feeling often in local trials and I think the nationals should have sections like that so that we can surprise ourselves a little.

when we talk about severity perhaps we need to remember that if its too easy it becomes boring. I didnt have many cleans but I got through plenty of sections and enjoyed the day.

thanks to the organisers.

Gasser boy I think your on the photos as well, (I'm presuming your the guy who was riding round with Gary Jenkins ?)

Personally, I found the trial quite hard. I asked for 2 fives. Had an off on section 4 and bent me bars. Enjoyed the sections which were in the streams. imo it was a bit too hard for a novogar but obviously the weather didnt help etc.

I dont get how you go round there on 8 :)

Thanks to the club though, it was good.

yeah was me,were you the chap riding with john crinson?

i only asked for one five on that really steep down hill! didnt fancy that with work the next day!

i saw loads of people go over the bars to be fair not nice! I loved the trial after the punch card change was spot on!

I dropped 150 but to be honest I always drop over 100 at all of the Novagars. I think the sections were spot on as Id rather ride something challenging so that I am always learning. I dont think I had any big crashes but was very late on time so had to skip a few sections. All of the novagars are good compared to a Basingstoke trial down south riding in a ditch for five laps lol. Bring on the Wallace!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

All of the novagars are good compared to a Basingstoke trial down south riding in a ditch for five laps lol. Bring on the Wallace!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

Wise words. It is worth getting in your van and travelling to ride in decent trials. You will never want to go back to the local ones.

I know people round my way put a lot of time and effort into organising their trials, but the land is to limiting.

All of the novagars are good compared to a Basingstoke trial down south riding in a ditch for five laps lol. Bring on the Wallace!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

Wise words. It is worth getting in your van and travelling to ride in decent trials. You will never want to go back to the local ones.

I know people round my way put a lot of time and effort into organising their trials, but the land is to limiting.

They must be putting the time into efforts in other centres cos it aint the trials I ride in.

Tony

They must be putting the time into efforts in other centres cos it aint the trials I ride in.

Do you mean there's room for improvement?

Tony

Do you mean there's room for improvement?

Very much so.

Edited by Nigel Dabster