What Did You Forget?

ringo

You spent the prior evening [or month in Charlie's place] prepping your bike and loading the trailer. You've now been on the road for an hour when you, your wife or one of your 2.5 kids remembers that you forgot to put Jr's helmet in the trailer. You pull into a breakfast stop at McDonalds and notice the motorsports shop across the street so you run in and find everything you ever thought you would need for the weekend.

What else did you forget?????

When I was 12 going to a Enduro I forgot my motocross boots :rotfl: So my Dad and Uncle Duct taped my feet and ankles. The thing I remember most was how at age 12 I was so embarrassed:unsure:

post-2409-1171645375.jpgpost-2409-1171645408.jpg

Now I forget my cell phone all the time, at least I tell my wife I forgot it :rotfl:

My son Ty and I went out to race a motocross at Glen Helen today and guess what....I forgot my gear bag :stoned: Fortunately I remembered Ty's. My full face helmet doesn't fit in my gear bag so I had that along with my boots and goggles. With that a borrowed a long sleeve shirt and went out in my Wranglers, we had a great day but boy my @ss hurts after riding in jeans all day :D

At some of the longer enduro's, they have two gas stops. If you don't read the flyer you'll get to the event and have to go to the local gas station and buy an extra jug. I bet I have ten extra jugs.

I have forgotten my helmet liner at a motocross before. So you mooch a helmet but it's a little large. I use a check list to make sure nothing is left behind. I go through the list before I leave. So I had to add helmet liner to the list. Since I've got more hauling room now, I keep a full set of spare riding gear. So if one of my goob buddies or myself forget anything, it isn't a problem.