Ssdt Advice

gizza5

why? it's on waterproof paper.

Yes they are now, but if it is Pi**ing down with rain (happens quite a lot up there), it is better to carry your time card in a plastic bag. This will help the observer write any delay timings clearly so there is no dispute later.

You will not be happy if you look at the results the next morning to see you have incurred time penalties through a time card they struggle to read.

Like everything there is more than one way to do it.

So how big is this card?

4 x 5 ish

Work your own times out every day then you wont get upset when A) someone works it out wrong or :thumbup: you go & try to haggle over it with HL & have as much success as a one legged bloke in an a*** kicking contest.

Edited by PERCE

1.5 inch back from the front mounting hole, I cut a 3.5 x 3.5 inch hole, you can stuff a tube in and a tyre lever, then I make a flap that just tucks in and covers the hole.

So that's immediately in front of the square foam pad then?

Bignose :thumbup:

1.5 inch back from the front mounting hole, I cut a 3.5 x 3.5 inch hole, you can stuff a tube in and a tyre lever, then I make a flap that just tucks in and covers the hole.

So that's immediately in front of the square foam pad then?

Bignose :thumbup:

Ishy asked me to post this pic for you:

toolseat002.jpg

Work your own times out every day then you wont get upset when A) someone works it out wrong or :thumbup: you go & try to haggle over it with HL & have as much success as a one legged bloke in an a*** kicking contest.

you forgot c) Outside assistance applies not only to fixing your bike

10.2 Exclusion is the penalty for breach of the following supplementary regulations

d) for recieving outside assistance

and by the end of the week your body will be shot, your bike wrecked but your mental arithmetic will be improved :)

Edited by overthehill

I dread to ask...why the hipflask..... :)......

Oh wait I get it, someone get's LOST you get to play St Bernard :lol:

It's the Scottish, if you do get lost, you need something to strike up a good conversation with the locals, nothing better than a wee dram. :thumbup: