Why Dont You Regular Users Sign Up To Support ?

daggs888

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err cock up alert.

Erm.....otf1.......otf? Rings a bell..... hmmmm......... ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'll sort it out now. I'll be deleting otf1 when done so don't be surprised if it suddenly tells you that you don't exist. Just log back in as old trials fanatic.

If you hadn't just given me a tenner I'd make you wear the :banana2: hat :blink:

PS remember as a supporter you now have 20MB of upload space on the TC Server for photos. No need to use Photobucket etc.

Err cock up alert.

I'll sort it out now. I'll be deleting otf1 when done so don't be surprised if it suddenly tells you that you don't exist. Just log back in as old trials fanatic.

If you hadn't just given me a tenner I'd make you wear the :blink: hat :blink:

PS remember as a supporter you now have 20MB of upload space on the TC Server for photos. No need to use Photobucket etc.

Make him wear the hat :rotfl: and restrict his password to MUPPET......... :banana2:

Make him wear the hat :blink: and restrict his password to MUPPET......... :banana2:

True story - place I used to work we had a policy where users had to change their password every 6 months. Company policy was if anybody forgot their password after changing it then it was changed to "penishead" (can I say that on here?!) and their ability to change it to something else was removed :rotfl:

OTF - I've just emailed you on the twinshocks email address. Let me know by email if you have login issues. All should be fine though.

I cancelled subscription through Paypal. Is it easy to set up through Nochex, as I do not have account with them. My subs due in a couple of weeks time. :banana2:

The reason NoChex is there is you don't need any kind of account to pay - or at least you never used to. Not checked for a wee while. (oh and they take less commission than PayPal)

Why dont you trust Ebay Andy? had problems before or just assuming its poor. I ve never had any problems with Ebay or paypal at all

Apart from getting shafted on my one and only attempt to purchase anything via EBay, I read IT news websites daily as part of my job and have read far too many stories of lax security.

This one was from March 2nd - just one day ago...

This one was from 23rd Feb.

Those two are just recent ones from the one IT site I happen to have bookmarked on this computer. Most of my IT website links are on my laptop as that's what I use for work. Work that just happens to be for the world's biggest computer security company :banana2:

I doubt any of you could convince me ever to trust it - which is a shame because there's stuff on there I'd love to buy or at least bid on.

Err cock up alert.

Make him wear the hat :rotfl: and restrict his password to MUPPET.........

I'm back

as for you slaphead and too think i was going to let you buy me a :banana2: at the Pre65

:blink:

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Err cock up alert.

Make him wear the hat :rotfl: and restrict his password to MUPPET.........

I'm back

as for you slaphead and too think i was going to let you buy me a :banana2: at the Pre65

:blink:

It's okay OTF, bu&&er did it to me already...... I too had a muppet moment!!!