Why Dont You Regular Users Sign Up To Support ?

daggs888

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not had any problems signing up to TC Supporters, done it 4 times now for other users, its really worth the ten quid and I am sure many more would sign up if it was easier to do so.

Andy, just a thought, why dont you start an Ebay TC shop if its easier to sell TC products there than on here. The basic shop will cost

I've not had any problems signing up to TC Supporters, done it 4 times now for other users, its really worth the ten quid and I am sure many more would sign up if it was easier to do so.

Andy, just a thought, why dont you start an Ebay TC shop if its easier to sell TC products there than on here. The basic shop will cost

Paypal is free, but it costs Andy a percentage I think. Just delved in to my account and my subs should go out later in the month. I went in to my account through My ebay page and sussed it that way. I dont remember how I set it up last year, but if I managed it any one can. I remember I paid a few weeks after discovering the site. I must say its the best tenners worth in the sport/ hobby Thanks. :banana2:

I renewed using the automatic paypal service, but Andy has asked us to cancel this (which I now have done) as he has to manually update every member which is time consuming. So I assume the same thing would be a problem with an ebay sale? Although it does sound like a brilliant idea for selling stickers etc.

There was link from the front page menus on how to do this, but it's gone for some reason

1) If you have never signed up before go here:

http://www.trialscentral.com/membership/signup.php

Note you MUST use the same username, password and email address you use for the forums - all THREE MUST match or it won't work. If it tells you the username is taken then something is wrong with the details you're inputting. If they all match then you won't get that error.

2) If you've previously signed up, but it's expired and you want to renew then go here:

http://www.trialscentral.com/membership/member.php

Login using your forum username and password.

Please cancel any and all PayPal subscriptions. They don't automatically renew you. I have to do them manually.

Dabster - it should have been