2008 Info Translation

cadman

Anyone here read japanese?

I'm interested in the changes that have been made to the RTL bike.

Not sure how they will translate to the 4RT in the rest of the world, but

a translation appreciated if you can.

just follow link in the main pic here http://www.mitani-ms.jp/

Thanks in advance

edit: see babelfish version below.

Edited by cadman

Ok If your interested Babelfish gives this translation, which will test your interpreting skills :-) Interesting if these make it to the 4RT

NEW260cc engine loading 260 cc being set up finally, it sells! !

Ideal shape actualization of competition machine!

You adopt also the NEW clutch master cylinder new model lever! ! It becomes the touch whose also touch is light lighter operation becomes possible.

Furthermore efficiency the crankcase whose it is new to raise the NEW crankcase 260cc engine,!

Furthermore it contributes to holding down the engine brake!

It is easy to handle, to the engine which is easy to ride! !

While leaving the torque impression of 08 exclusive uses NEW ECU 260cc, introducing the mapping which smooth takeoff actualizes!

08RTL260F private up-to-date setting is written! !

Being simple it was designed to the NEW design white front and back fender with NEW トリコロール original design! !

Also decare becomes as one unit and has become the design which protects the whole fender.

Introducing the NEW black foil color alumite foil! !

Until now when is, the disassembly installation and very much... from first the styling グーン tightens with the black foil.

The NEW front rear - in the movement where the suspension front and back suspension is light it can handle lightly with the modification hopping and the like.

Also grip stabilizing well feature.

From the NEW clutch R brake hose mesh hose it is modified to the hard pressure-resistant hose.

From the touch direct impression of having reliability actualizes.

KING of connected monkey steering wheel handle! !

The connected monkey is equipped standard.

The double map ECU double map & setting TOOL correspondence became standard equipment.

ダブルマップスィッチ you bought with standard equipment and the necessity to add was gone! !

In addition the dry mode of up-to-date ECU (you can realize the difference which is usually) with wet mode clear.

With wet mode it has become the small exhaust quantitative map which is easy to ride also the beginner in.

If it goes extremely, motorcycle of 260cc and 1 motorcycle about of 200cc being two parts to do, the ♪ which it does

Sorry if i seem a bit picky but what is a KING OF CONNECTED MONKEY STEERING WHEEL HANDLE.

C'mon, you ride trials and you dont know what a "King of connected monkey steering wheel handle is"?? :D

Gee. Maybe I shouldn't have "disconnected" mine!

Joking aside gents, if you have a close look and do your figures, you can buy this "blinged" up baby for a tad under 4K, ok you will have shipping cost etc but when you consider it has the HRC 260 kit and all the other little trick bits like the plastics etc, it could work out quite well and have something completly different to whats doing the rounds just now! :D

Has anyone heard anything of the new 08 4RT? is it a case of BNG?? :D

Sorry if i seem a bit picky but what is a KING OF CONNECTED MONKEY STEERING WHEEL HANDLE.

C'mon, you ride trials and you dont know what a "King of connected monkey steering wheel handle is"?? :D

At last I now know where im going wrong :D

try this Compared to powerfully, from in controller bull. 2008 model RTL which had become 260cc with aerodynamic volume displacement rise adopted the private camshaft and the new model crankcase which adds breathing performance.

Furthermore with the data modification of ECU which is adjusted to the specification modification of the engine, it improved the torque quality and power quality in improvement and the medium or high speed limits of throttle control characteristic in the low-speed limits rapidly. With 2007 model it was option setting, the

Joking aside gents, if you have a close look and do your figures, you can buy this "blinged" up baby for a tad under 4K, ok you will have shipping cost etc but when you consider it has the HRC 260 kit and all the other little trick bits like the plastics etc, it could work out quite well and have something completly different to whats doing the rounds just now! :D

Yes but I thought the RTL wasn't allowed to leave Japan, something to do with montesa distrubution rights or something.

Just in case, I'll ask the Q. Anyone have a (reliable , trustworthy, upstanding citizen) contact in Japan that would purchase & ship RTL's to an OS location?

Edited by cadman