Fat Riders

spud

Just wondering BS, has that bum bag ever sprung off and killed anyone :D

Last time I saw owt wi that sort of tention, wer't humber bridge

I've had the unfortunate affliction of continuing to grow throughout the whole of my first 40 years.

Many's the time I've cried myself to sleep at night wishing that like you I'd stopped growing aged 10 :wacko:

In my dreams I just see trials bikes and Peter Pan, and the mudguards aren't scraping the wheels. :D

Cheers Bazzer i will going off to stuff me face now on the soffa crying into a photo of meself when i was 11 stone ok i was eight.

Me bike still pulls well though even with 12.5 stone on it but it is a 750.

We are just touching on fatisum so be carefull!!!

This is going to get ugly.

No naked pics of slightly over weight poeple on bikes please.

Cheers Bazzer i will going off to stuff me face now on the soffa crying into a photo of meself when i was 11 stone ok i was eight.

Me bike still pulls well though even with 12.5 stone on it but it is a 750.

We are just touching on fatisum so be carefull!!!

This is going to get ugly.

No naked pics of slightly over weight poeple on bikes please.

Thankfully I lost the one of you in just your Lycra shorts Ralph but I'm sure a certain person could help us out there?

we had shirts made when one of our club competed at hawkstone , FAT team , (Fat a***d trials)

alot of peope were trying to buythem off us.

bikespace, 4th is not an option on a blue bike , on a red bike 4th is perfectly acceptable , get a red bike now!!!!!! tell them i sent you.

wayne

we had shirts made when one of our club competed at hawkstone , FAT team , (Fat a***d trials)

alot of peope were trying to buythem off us.

bikespace, 4th is not an option on a blue bike , on a red bike 4th is perfectly acceptable , get a red bike now!!!!!! tell them i sent you.

wayne

I rang Rathmell, but he said they only do blue bikes new. He'did say he had a load of red second hand trade-ins I might be able to make a runner out of :huh:

Edited by bikespace