Lane's Apology

bama

Seriously, I hope Lane, family and property are ok. Isn't he in the S.Calf. inferno area? Wish him the best.

Good mark sideup - I join you in hoping he and his are well

paul mac

Edited by paulmac
quote box

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I hope Lane, family and property are ok. Isn't he in the S.Calf. inferno area? Wish him the best.

Good mark sideup - I join you in hoping he and his are well

paul mac

he is he spent 3 days durimg the fire trimming back all the brush around his house but the fires were pretty damn close to his house

he is he spent 3 days durimg the fire trimming back all the brush around his house but the fires were pretty damn close to his house

Spelling error was my first clue.

That was the point everybody seems to have been missing. Lane was not banned from Trials Central. Only his MichLin user name was locked. He was free to create a new account, at any time. Say a new account, with a name like "TheIceMan" or "MalibuDon"!

Spelling error was my first clue.

That was the point everybody seems to have been missing. Lane was not banned from Trials Central. Only his MichLin user name was locked. He was free to create a new account, at any time. Say a new account, with a name like "TheIceMan" or "MalibuDon"!

Hey Darrell, he even has Martin Belair in his friends list! Bet there is a Lick Fest and lots of spit being exchanged there! Probably maintaining about 30in/hg vacume on Martins butt! :D

How about if Martin B. and Andy both apologize to Lane so we can listen to Lane rather than talk about him.

C'mon Andy, this stuff is more important than Wiggy switching to Montesa!

Lil' Snot Sr.