Can Doug Win His 100th On The Beta 2 Banger?

daggs888

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fajardo is Browns competitor, why would you prefer to see him do better than Pune???????????

Fajardo is only at beta because he couldn't get a deal elsewhere, he even tried Xispa!!

WHAT?

Fajardo is Dabills competitor - along with Freixa

Dont believe 'hop blip and a jump' was wanting Fajardo to better than Browny - probably just stating a fact : Fajardo WILL beat Browny

Fajardo was approached by Gas Gas again before the end of the 07 season, he said no as he is settled at Beta. They have personnel working with Fajardo phycologically as a lot of his inconsistencies are to due his head rather than his ability. Doug will be a HUGE boost for Fajardo and Beta and will bring out the brilliant best of Fajardo.

There are now 4 groups in the top 10-12 riders

1: Bou & Raga - You can virtually guarantee that at nearly every round 1st and 2nd will be these 2

2: Fuji, Cabestany, Doug - You can virtually guarantee that at nearly every round 3rd, 4th, 5th will be out of these 3 riders

3: Fajardo, Freixa, Dabill - You can virtually guarantee that at nearly every round 6th, 7th, 8th will be out of these 3 riders

4: the rest - Oliveras, Bruand, Bethune, Maurino, Brown, Pasquet

WHAT?

Dont believe 'hop blip and a jump' was wanting Fajardo to better than Browny - probably just stating a fact : Fajardo WILL beat Browny

Fajardo was approached by Gas Gas again before the end of the 07 season, he said no as he is settled at Beta. They have personnel working with Fajardo phycologically as a lot of his inconsistencies are to due his head rather than his ability. Doug will be a HUGE boost for Fajardo and Beta and will bring out the brilliant best of Fajardo.

1: Bou & Raga - You can virtually guarantee that at nearly every round 1st and 2nd will be these 2

2: Fuji, Cabestany, Doug - You can virtually guarantee that at nearly every round 3rd, 4th, 5th will be out of these 3 riders

3: Fajardo, Freixa, Dabill - You can virtually guarantee that at nearly every round 6th, 7th, 8th will be out of these 3 riders

spot on :thumbup:

WHAT?

That is exactlly what i meant!!!

Nice one bruvva!!

WHAT?

If that was the case why did he talk to Xispa.

Gas Gas have no money to spend and no real team ethic so why would Fajardo be a possibility for them. Clearly not as he has stayed at Beta his only choice.

It was an open secret in the paddock that he was not that happy at Beta.

To keep with the original thread. Lampkin could steal a win or two from the others, but I guess after the run he's had it is hard to keep up the motivation.

However, I would say it must be better for him back on a 2stroke, but you need to ask him about that, although I'm sure he won't say its worse!!! :D

Now to leave the thread....As for all the other about who rides what. Top riders ride for money! Who pays the most normally gets the rider they want.

It is a business, so I guess they would ride a Honda Placcy (C50) if the money was good.... OK I'm stretching the point, but if somebody said here ride this shed and you won't need to ride (for money) again with all the dosh we will pay you I expect few would refuse :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Not really getting to grips with the 2-stroke is he?

Wonder if Dougie thinks he made the right move, still outdoors is his game now, but you would have thougt he would be higher placed than he is in the indoors?

The talk was give Dougie time to settle into the 4T when he switched from the 2T Beta.

So what did Tony Bou do to the field fresh off a 2T Beta whamo, kick all their bums real convincingly first outing on a 4T! He needed no time at all, literally.

Allright so Doug is having a tough old time of late, but its times like this when we need to get behind him.

He proved at Sheffield he still has a great deal to offer and I'm sure he will prove himself on the Beta 2 stroke over the coming year.

Allright so Doug is having a tough old time of late, but its times like this when we need to get behind him.

He proved at Sheffield he still has a great deal to offer and I'm sure he will prove himself on the Beta 2 stroke over the coming year.

Ditto :rolleyes: