What Does Your Nickname Mean To You?

eddie_lejeune

It's the initials of my kids and dog (at the time).

My eldest daughter thought of it 'cos I lost my rag when I tried to ''enroll'' using a trials related name (all you buggers out there nabbed the good names 1st)

Wayne

its a long lost nickname from when i was at secondary school and first got on the internet oh about 8 years ago. since then they stopped using that nick name, i had a different one at uni (pickle ...) and it is now quite strange. many people know me across many internet motorcycling boards know me by this name (although my real name in no secret). that and most people can't pronounce it right (they say rabbi - am i a Jewish priest ? :thumbup: rather than "ray - bee").

c'est la vie

My real name is actually John and I suppose I am big at 6 foot tall and 217 pounds(?? I need to go on a diet!), not the biggest John in the world I guess!!! :thumbup: Some folks called me Big John after I left school....

I do get asked now and then at some trials "are you Big John?" by folks I don't know.

Big John

Edited by Big John

Showing absolutely no imagination what-so-ever, I got mine just because 1 & 2 had gone! :thumbup:

I never thought for one second that I would end up spending so much time reading and replying to posts in the forums. If I'd guessed what was going to happen I would have chosen a more imaginative user name.

I really like my bike but I'm certain I will still be using the same user name long after I've changed to another make.

Pete

First used it years ago when I opened a yahoo mail account, now its kind of stuck for any web based log on. Saves memory overload, it's hard enough trying to remember all the passwords !

My first 2 initials and I USED to be a biker (long hair, beardy type with tattoos) . Now I'm older I prefer to see myself as a motorcycle enthusiast but 'GJmotorcycleenthusiast' just dont have the same ring to it ????

GJ :D