Trial Video I Made

cman

Great little video!!! If only Wiltshire had such terrain for us to get out on... nice to hear Iron Maiden too... Happy hoppin'

I'm from Corsham, soo not too far from you. You ever ridden at the old Royal Arthur RAF base at Westwells? Some pretty decent terrain there.

I'll trade you 3 acres of snotty Oregon rainforest logs for 3 acres of those dry rocks! We have our own Yeti, so you can keep the ninja.....

I never thought I would hear the day a Tillamook trout would trade off for dust and rocks :rolleyes:

The video was shot just outside of Phoenix, AZ at Oak Flat campground. Its probably 300 acres or so of boulders, dry creeks and lots of rocks. There are also lots of canyons to go into as well. A group of us go there every weekend in the winter. The summer its to hot. There was a world round there back in the early 90's I think.

The video was shot just outside of Phoenix, AZ at Oak Flat campground. Its probably 300 acres or so of boulders, dry creeks and lots of rocks. There are also lots of canyons to go into as well. A group of us go there every weekend in the winter. The summer its to hot. There was a world round there back in the early 90's I think.

Thats just a quick 720 mile jaunt down US Highway 60 form my house. Through interesting places like Globe, Show Low, Pie Town, Socorro, Willard, Vaughn, Texico, Herford, Panhandle, and Pampa.

Thanks

DFW

Good show, you guys need to throw up some tape now to see just how it can change things!

Agreed. We started to do it with markers these days. We are riding this weekend and filming it again. I will post it once I get it finished.