Your Bikes

Guest Yamaha_dude

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you get all the muck off in the lil tiny places?

my bike always still seems dirty n scruffy after ive cleaned it :wacko:

and the only time ive seen my tyres that black was when i first bought it

do you use any kind of cleaner when you are cleaning it also do you use a presure washer cause if you do dont they are bad and **** bearings up even if you dont point it directly at the bearing and also i find that preaure washers pit the meatal and to get your tyres black i use muc off cleaner and a stiff brush to scrub them

i bought a muc off cleaning kit it comes with 5 brushes i think a sponge a litre off of muc off and some bike spray and a cleaning bucket it costs 25 quid i buy one of these and an extra one litr bottle of mucoff and it lasts me all season cause i dont use much cause you dont need to i buy a new kit every year and to get all the crap out off the small places yoi just use a but off mucoff and a brush and scrub away

• 2 weeks later...

;) R2W i was just about to say about rtf , good but you have to get it off the ally super quick as it shafts it quick style. It dont do anodising any good eithet , but as we both know a bit of oil in yer lamp is needed!! :)

Social climber:

I painted her meself, sick of the same on same looking bikes!! She lasted me 3 years and never pulled off the paint or bent a guard! Didnt do the lid to match though although did one to match the blue and black zebra sy!

ahh, Landrover , now your bike is the one that people have said to me 'is that the one you did' about Subiria's bike which was a black Fugigas rep!!

Not sen it around yet misen!!

post-2-1092521801.gif

Edited by Marky boy