Your Bikes

Guest Yamaha_dude

Guys, all these bikes are FAR TOO CLEAN!! do they ever get ridden????

The Majesty I have is and has some battle scars on forks/frame/engine cases..............however my TY175 has never been off-road in its life and is a 'concours' show bike.

It's all about how you look after them..............keep them clean and tidy,well maintianed and they'll look after you in a Trial............

However some bikes you see at Trials are in a shocking state..........never washed and poorly maintained, then people wonder why they break down or retire...........

Trials is the cheapest form of Motosport..........but some people ride their bikes into the ground.......literally.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As well as the 'trick' reservoir the long drive and fancy looking garden would suggest to me that the owner is a rich builder!! Who has no reliability problems with his bikes has he can afford to change em every 6 months !! :)

The drive is actually not as long as it looks, although the misses does moan about the wheelie bin!

I have only ever had one bike a year till now. Most of my reliability problems concern sex!

The cannister although it doesnt get in the way at all, is the only downside of the shock, which is a fair improvement over stock.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Guest Yamaha_dude

Quadrajet you seem to be quite good at photography, like the picture of the front end, what camera have you used? If it was a digital camera then what were its specs?

:) Rich ;)