Trials Bike Trophy Toppers

rick1

Does anyone have a lead on where you can get a trophy top that actually has a guy on a modern trials bike versus another one of those dumb supercross / mx guys? I would even settle for a vintage trials guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Brian, we are in Vermont. All the New England events give out trophies with motocross guys on the top. We thought it would be cool if we could locate a trophy topper that had a trials bike instead.

Motofire, we actually gave out Maple Syrup with every trophy about 5 years ago, but at about $40 bucks a gallon right now that won't be possible.

Rick,

I've been looking for years now with no luck.

I've tried the Trials trophy place that Jack has the link to with no luck.

I've e mailed and even called them until I gave up. I tried all my suppliers.

If you find some let me know. I've been having steel CNC plasma cut to

make trophies trials specific. Just finishing the world round ones up today.

• 1 month later...

Here is a link to a US supplier with the guy on the rock (not a trials bike) but the trophy is not a bad looking unit. Best price I found by a stretch. We just gave these out at our Enduro-Cross race over the the June 7/8 weekend. People loved em. Mostly moto guys though. The actual trophy is well done, it's just that wacky exhaust that looks funny. It's as close to an affordable mass produced trophy as I have found. By the way- Our A class was won by a trials guy, and not just by a little bit. He lapped the entire A class the first 6 lap heat race. It was very muddy and I am sure the moto guys are thinking differently about us trials guys now!

http://www.gameballtrophies.com/premotor1.htm

What?

No maple syrup?

We have it! You just have to buy it. Our land host have a gift shop on their farm and sell there own Maple Syrup. I hope they start up the maple syrup cotton candy machine..........that is the best stuff ever.

Here is a link to a US supplier with the guy on the rock (not a trials bike) but the trophy is not a bad looking unit. Best price I found by a stretch. We just gave these out at our Enduro-Cross race over the the June 7/8 weekend. People loved em. Mostly moto guys though. The actual trophy is well done, it's just that wacky exhaust that looks funny. It's as close to an affordable mass produced trophy as I have found. By the way- Our A class was won by a trials guy, and not just by a little bit. He lapped the entire A class the first 6 lap heat race. It was very muddy and I am sure the moto guys are thinking differently about us trials guys now!

http://www.gameballtrophies.com/premotor1.htm

No trials bike trophy, but they do have a speedway bike! Probably the only motorcycle sport that is more obscure than trials, and they have a trophy for that.

Thats because when I was a youngster (the dark ages...) growing up in new england , there were a few speedway tracks around ...

One of the SCARIEST things I ever did was to try and go fast on a jawa ... nuf said :-)

Glenn

We have it! You just have to buy it. Our land host have a gift shop on their farm and sell there own Maple Syrup. I hope they start up the maple syrup cotton candy machine..........that is the best stuff ever.

Have bought from the web site. Yum.

I found this one in my local trophy shop about 3 months ago. They can not get it anymore though. Only one I have seen like it in my 15 years around trials. And since I can't figure out how to get a photo on here, I put it in my Avatar, so look to the left.