Xispa At French Wtc?

hrc1

souded ok went well enough, cobos has a clip in kill button to prevent theft I believe.

Biggest change I saw was the linkless rear end and paoli beta shock. Pretty sure its the Andorra bike with re welded swinging arm.

Its gonna have to be cheap to sell in any quantity......

ooohh! can't say it is just a Sherco copy............

Header pipe similar to GasGas

Front fender mounts same as GasGas................Bracket through fender complete with spot for front brake line

Fatbars ..........everybody uses them now.

HAHA

hope it's priced cheap with decent quality. :)

souded ok went well enough, cobos has a clip in kill button to prevent theft I believe.

Biggest change I saw was the linkless rear end and paoli beta shock. Pretty sure its the Andorra bike with re welded swinging arm.

Its gonna have to be cheap to sell in any quantity......

I heard a rumor from some beta people stating that the true beta rear shock is around 1200 to 1700 dollars. If this really has the same shock then thats going to be expensive to add but i prefer it over whats currently available. The gasser header pipes are strong so that looks like a plus. Sherco style rear muffler is also a plus.

This bike is starting to look like it might be worth something.

If they can keep quality up and price down it might be a trend for current manufactures.

--Biff

biffsgasgas

post Today, 08:32 PM

Sherco style rear muffler is also a plus.

I like the current sherco style muffler mainly because of the shape.........stays away from the rear tire, a bit more difficult to smash...

But a total pain to repack, cut pack weld sheesh.

I heard a rumor from some beta people stating that the true beta rear shock is around 1200 to 1700 dollars.

That would definitely jack up that price.

well there goes my dream of owning a NEW bike.

or possibly that is only on Cobos' bike and the production model gets a much cheaper version.