Kenny The Rooster - Contains Adult Humour

the addict

A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.

The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied..

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.. '

'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.

'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'

'I can't Pi$$ out of it,' he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.. '

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.

:thumbup:

This is one of my favs, but the girls in my dentists office got p****d! :thumbup:

:thumbup:

An agitated man bursts into the doctors practice and asks the receptionist if he can see a doctor,immediately...''.a male doctor.. a professional...a mature GP...an experienced man of the world...someone who better not laugh at this problem!''.

The receptionist can roughly guess what the man is getting at but has to inform him that there are no appointments available with a male doctor until next week.

The man is desperate, so he accepts an immediate appointment with a female GP.

Once inside the man states again that the GP must treat him with dignity and not laugh at his problem.

The Gp is offended and retorts:-

''I can assure you I have the same qualifications and experience as my male colleagues and will treat your problem in the most dignified,professional manner!''.

''Ok''. says the patient and drops his pants to reveal the worlds smallest male genitals ,a 1/10th scale willy and matching miniscule balls.

The GP is struggling to stifle her laugh and simpers; ''...and hmmmm what appears to hmmm be the problem?

''PROBLEM?....PROBLEM?''...said the enraged man....................................................................

''It's f***ing swollen!!!''

Edited by HAM2

A crazed man kicks the door in at a GPs surgery just as the GP is examining a patient.

''How dare you burst in ......'' raged the doc but he was cut short when the intruder put a carving knife to the docs throat and said:- ''I wanna be castrated, right now, my wife will leave me if I don't do something about it...it'll save my marriage''!

The doc tries to calm the man by explaining the medical facts and tries to get the man to book an appointment..to no avail.

''Right here! right now!'' screams the knife-man.

''You'll be in agony,you'll need an anesthetic'' states the doc.

''No I won't !'' shouts the nutter ,''I'm not giving you the chance to call the police!''

So, fearing for his life, the doc goes ahead and castrates the nutter on the desk ,with a scalpel.

The nutter screams like a banshee and collapses to the floor clutching his blood soaked crotch.

Just then another loony runs through the door-way with a knife shouting ''Doctor,doctor you've got to circumcise me NOW!''

Then the first nutter points a bloody finger towards the second knife-man and says:

''Circumcise?..that's the f***ing word!''

A teacher in Detroit, Michigan Kindergarten class asked her students if they could tell the class what sound a ''PIG'' makes?

Little Tyrone stood up and said.........................

''Up against the wall Mother F*cker''

Guess they don't have a lot of farms in Detroit?

Histories ten best uses of the F word...

10th - "Scattered f***ing showers, my ass!" - Noah, 4314 BC

9th - "How the f*** did you work that out?" - Pythagoras, 126 BC

8th - "You want WHAT on the f***ing ceiling?" - Michelangelo, 1566

7th - "Where did all those f***ing Indians come from?" - Custer,

6th - "It does so f***ing look like her!" - Picasso, 1926

5th - "Where the f*** are we?" - Amelia Earhart, 1937

4th - "Any f***ing idiot could understand that." - Einstein, 1938

3rd - "What the f*** was that?" - Mayor Of Hiroshima , 1945

2nd - "I need this parade like I need a f***ing hole in the

head!" - JFK,1963

And ... drum roll

The number 1 most appropriate time for using the "F" word ...

"Aw c'mon. Who the f*** is going to find out?" - Tiger Woods, 2009

A man was mowing his lawn when he accidently cut off the tail of his dog

who had been hiding in the grass.

Quick as he could he rushed the cat over to Tesco's

Why Tesco's????????????

Tesco's is the largest Re-tailer in the UK

Since when did the cat need retailed though, it was the bloody dog :gay:

Can see why he cut the tail off. :thumbup: