The Ebay Project

malcra

Some progress on the project already, (see latest article) but still a long way to go.

thanks for the tips so far. Gavin himself is now subscribed to TC, but has to ensure that the missus isn't aware of the latest project activity.

How much do you subtract from the real price when your wife asks how much it cost ?

Some progress on the project already, (see latest article) but still a long way to go.

thanks for the tips so far. Gavin himself is now subscribed to TC, but has to ensure that the missus isn't aware of the latest project activity.

Please update that with the corrected serial numbers it's no longer suspected to be an Alpina. The Alpina comments was made when the serial numbers didn't correlate with what the frame appeared to be.

Small world! That conrod kit was sat on my desk a week ago, well at least I think it must be the same Gavin! He got a bargain there !

Wayne....

article updated, thanks for all the help and comments so far. There will be more of course....though when is unclear. If Gavin comes back unscathed from skiing then there will be progress.. Wayne, i'm sure its the same conrod and thats what Gavin said...bargin.

my missus is counting frames as well as complete bikes, so i've gone wrong somewhere.....

Come on Malc, you two have got to get to learn about your Bultos now you know. Model 91 is 72/73 250 Sherpa, the model after the 80, so your engine/frame are only one model apart which is nothing to bother about. I'll be impressed if it is done for the opening Miller round, that's a tight schedule. I'm trying to get my model 92 done which is the 325 version of Gav's bike. Be nice if the pair of them are there.

You know where you went wrong with the 'er indoors' knowing how many bikes you have by the way - not trading her in for the first one....

I had my other half with me a while ago at a lock up I use and as I opened the door remembered she hadn't seen the Tlr 200 that was in there, too late now I thought. "How long have you had that one" she asked. A while now I said. Nice colour she says, can I have a go on it she says, phew I got away with that .................... Just. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
I had my other half with me a while ago at a lock up I use and as I opened the door remembered she hadn't seen the Tlr 200 that was in there, too late now I thought. "How long have you had that one" she asked. A while now I said. Nice colour she says, can I have a go on it she says, phew I got away with that .................... Just. :beer:

Good job she aint seen the other 3 lockers you got then chap :(

• 3 weeks later...

C'mon Malc - what's going on, Gavin hasn't thrown the towel in already has he... will it be in Devon for Miller round number 1..??

Woody, i saw Gav last thursday at a meeting and he was adamant he would have the bully ready for the first Miller round ;)