Weather

slapshot 3

As I've written elsewhere, this weekend coming looks horrible, I'd even say there's a risk of a snow shower higher up on Saturday.

HOWEVER........based on the cut out of a chart below the main part of next week is looking better. If this scenario works out it'll improve steadily from Sunday afternoon onwards, the high pressure building from the southwest. The high will continue to build until it kind of stops over the UK. East coast will be crap but the west could have a really good week. BUT as thing have been changing so much recently model run by model run I would prepare for the worst and everything else is a bonus

The pic is for midday Tuesday; Light easterly winds, partly cloudy temperatures up to 21 degrees, what more do you want.....

Is he Michael's brother?

Nah it's his dad.... :blink:

B40RT continually call's me by my old man's name..I'm used to it...no shot of Scottish energy drink for him on Friday....just to keep the cold and rain out.

Spikeyone....The caveat is in there already mate... we're not confident about the weekend never mind next week.

Nah it's his dad.... :blink:

B40RT continually call's me by my old man's name..I'm used to it...no shot of Scottish energy drink for him on Friday....just to keep the cold and rain out.

Start worring when I call you Donna.

From what I've heard you'd be best staying in blissful ignorance!!

Chucking rain earlier tonight...looked like it might dry up, but who knows...this is the Fort in SSDT week, so anything can happen!

Packed the shorts and the brolly :blink: