Sherco 2010 World First Pic

trialsuk

Not quite sure about the integration of the pump thingie into the tank! Hope it is resistant to alcohol and replaceable.

There must me a tank vent tube in there somewhere? :icon_salut:

All being what it is, is still easier to deal with than a screwed up injection system! :wub:

Edited by copemech

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

We are easily distracted by shiny things, As a whole the trials population..........OOOOHHH LOOK at that rock!!. Sorry, as I was saying there are..........That bike looks awesome!! OK, Back on track, As I was trying to convey with my previous................OMG look at the rack on that one!!!

OH HELL never mind I am going back to looking at pictures.

:thumbup:

Isn't it funny how this thread went dead quiet after someone mentioned Ossa??

Best of balance.

Neo

I hear that! Talking about innovation...wow, Ossa is really pushing the envelope. I remember when Cannondale did the same thing regading MX bikes....yea, I did purchase one. Cannondale whent out of business a few years later with huge quality issues. I wish Ossa all the best! It's nice to see them back. Not to hijack this thread but I do like the new Sherco from what I have seen and of course it's the same as anyone has seen this side of the pond.

All the best,

Carl

To be honest, there is a lot of new bling out there, all things considered!

Gassers, Scorps, Evo's, Sherco's, and now the Ossa's! Pick your poison! :thumbup:

Good point Cope...by the way, how have you been? I hope you had a chance to do some fun riding this past summer.

-Carl