"my" Rtls

panerai

Wow Franck, that's one trick frame, what does it weight, about 4kg? I've looked at your bike, awesome work you do, have you ever thought about making and selling some of the parts you make? I'd be particularly interested in the rear brake setup you have.

Look forward to your future post on your RTL. Keep them coming, plenty of us out here would like to see and read about your bike.

Cheers

Edited by shedracer

3.3 kg

The frame is under pressure (~ 3 bars of azote) same Freddy Mercury ah ahhhhhhhhh, this allows to monitor his "integrity", not stable pressure = coming soon problem...

Kcnarf.

Edited by panerai
  • Like 1

Wow half the weight of the original frame. Love the rear caliper, work of art Franck. Would you be interested in making the brake caliper and selling them?

Sorry no, work on my bike have no commercial purpose, all these works are not billable...i'm posting just these pictures for lovers, not to earn money ;)
Kcnarf.
  • Like 3

Hi shedracer,

If you are interested in a shed-built machine, proven capable of winning its class in the Sammy Miller series, but not costing a king's ransom to achieve - then look out for the fully illustrated analysis due to be published very shortly now in the new digital magazine, ORRe, available EXCLUSIVELY (yes, that does mean not available anywhere else) from this website, just go to the Home page, select the ORRe button at the top right and that will give you full details.

Look forward to meeting you there.........

Deryk Wylde