fun in the garage

booma

cheers mate, hope your ty 250 turns out as you imagined it, its great fun doing up old bikes, i've had at least 500 views but only 3 replys, what a bunch of ****ers

Not only to get up the numbers of replys, a really very nice work, my next project is a TY too, still working here and there whenever there is some sparetime on the other bike but then this one:

DSC08964.JPG

will get a rebuild too.

You changed the rear rim too as I see. Did you do any modifications to the engine?

i've had at least 500 views but only 3 replys, what a bunch of ****ers

.....and your point is? I can only summise that 500 like minded people didn't really want to comment on the choice of frame colour and the Evil Knievel seat cover? Go take some pictures of it covered in mud struggling through a boggy section and watch the replies flood in :rolleyes:

GJ :wacko:

cheers mate, hope your ty 250 turns out as you imagined it, its great fun doing up old bikes, i've had at least 500 views but only 3 replys, what a bunch of ****ers

Think about it mate. Your topic says "fun in the garage" - people read that and have no idea what it is about so have a look. Most not interested and so don't reply. No wonder 500 views but many less replies. I was interested in replying about the bike until I got to your insult

Evil Knievel seat cover !!!! I have been called a stunt rider before, well at least I thought that's what he called me but my hearings not great these day's and my eyesight is pretty poor to but then you can guess that by my choice of colours, no work has been done on the engine and the rear rim is a tubeless from a gasgas,the seat is original just recovered looked much smaller when it was black I will probably make a smaller one, I never rode the bike before I done the work so will have to see how it performs, had one years ago and was pleased how that went so this should be ok to, I only ride the twinshock routes down south eastern centre and the Sunn Inn 3 day trial was thinking about riding the Miller rounds next year so maybe the big seat will be comfy on the road

• 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...